Compensation and HR Systems Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Namibia|
|Education||Appropriate degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or Financial Accounting|
|Experience||10 years experience|
An exciting opportunity exists for a Compensation and HR Systems Manager at a Zinc mining company based in Namibia.
• Appropriate degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or Financial Accounting
• Formal Supervisory / Management training
• An appropriate Human Resources Honours degree
• Management development programme
At least 6 years’ experience made up as follows:
• 3 years’ experience in General HR administration services and remuneration and benefits management
• 3 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity in the HR function.
• At least 10 years’ experience of which
• 5 years specialized in HR administration and remuneration and benefits management, with 2 years focused on Resourcing and Development; and
• 5 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity within the HR function
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za