|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Northern Cape|
|Education||Grade 12/N3, Qualified Engineering Artisan with valid trade certificate|
|Experience||5 years experience|
A Diamond mining company located in the Northern Cape is looking for a Maintenance Planner who will prepare schedules for maintenance of equipment according to the technical specifications and organisational standards.
• Grade 12/N3
• Qualified Engineering Artisan with valid trade certificate
• At least 5 years’ experience as an Artisan in a trade
• Maintenance planning experience will be advantageous
• Computer Literacy (Microsoft Office Suite)
• Valid driver’s license (EB/08)
• Other Skills / Competencies
• Good verbal and written communication in English
• Sound knowledge of maintenance planning systems
• Work planning and control
• Analytical skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za