Supervisor Environmental Engineering
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in North West|
|Salary||R550k - R500k|
|Education||Safety or Risk Management qualification National Diploma or higher|
|Experience||5 years related experience|
A mining giant in the North West is urgently looking for a Supervisor Environmental Engineering, who will be responsible for performing environmental engineering measurements underground. The successful incumbent will meet the following minimum requirements:
• Grade 12 Certificate or equivalent
• A minimum of 5 years related experience
• Must have a Safety or Risk Management qualification National Diploma or higher
• Must have a Chamber of Mines Certificate in Mine Environmental Control
• Radiation Protection Officer Certificate
• Microsoft office proficient
Should you meet the minimum requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2242. You can also contact Mercy/Precious or Tendai on 011 2346869.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za