|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Sandton|
|Education||• Matric or NQF equivalent • B.Com degree would be advantageous or relevant financial degree / progression toward a degree will be preferable.|
|Experience||• 5 (five) years in a banking environment • 1 (one) year lending experience within the Commercial Banking environment • 3 (three) years business lending experience|
This position is for a professional relationship driven candidate to manage a portfolio of Commercial and Mid-Commercial customers and to maintain and build relationships.
• Manage and control daily excess reports.(per procedural Manual)
• To maintain and build customer relationships by ensuring that all their needs are addressed.
• Calling program with regular customer visitation - At least once every two months
• To assist with improving/ maintaining financial targets thereby contributing to the overall profit of Commercial Banking
• To assist in growing and developing the Commercial Banking client base.
• To submit monthly progress reports and attend departmental and Credcom meetings, as and when required.
• In depth knowledge and adherence to all policies and procedures as outlined in the procedural manual.
• Manage performance and deliverables of the Business Credit Assistants.
Should you meet the requirements, please email your CV to email@example.com. Or you can call Amber/Alex/Vanessa on 011 234 6868.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za