Analyst Developer (Web)
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Southern Suburbs|
|Salary||R42K - R32K per month|
|Education||IT related qualification|
A vacancy exists at our offices in the southern suburbs of Cape Town for an Analyst Developer (Web). The primary focus of this position is the development and maintenance of software that supports the company’s programs for key corporate clients.
Reporting to the Team Technical Lead, you are a highly motivated, innovative individual with a strong understanding of PHP and relational databases. You have the ability to interpret and perceive requirements, work independently and get the job done.
• A B.Sc. degree or relevant IT diploma
• A minimum of 5 years proven experience in developing high volume web sites
• Experience with content management systems
• A strong understanding of object oriented design and coding
As Senior Analyst Developer (Web) you will be responsible for:
• Receiving specifications from the client team
• Writing, testing and implementing programs
• Sourcing appropriate solutions to problems
• Resolving queries and bugs
• Recording Time and Billing
The successful candidate will have the following skills:
• PHP (framework experience)
• XML, XSL
• Java Script (framework experience advantageous)
• CSS, W3C DOM
• HTML, DHTML
• Web Services/SOAP/NuSOAP
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. Alternatively you may contact Michelle or Tiffany on 011 237 6869 for more info
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not receive a response within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za