|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Salary||R300K - R180K per annum|
|Education||Degree in computer science|
A fast growing mobile social networking company is looking for an Android developer to join a talented and passionate team that is driven to build world class mobile social networking technologies.
You will contribute to the design and development of an Android application that helps millions of people communicate every day.
• At least 2 years development experience, particularly in an OO language.
• Solid understanding of Android SDK and frameworks.
• Experience with the Google Play Store (submission, approval, etc.).
• Good understanding of best practices in Android and Java development.
• Linux/Unix competence will be an advantage.
• Understanding of networks and TCP/IP.
• Ability to work as part of a diverse development team.
• Able to work in a dynamic and fast-moving environment.
• It would be an advantage if the candidate has an understanding of social networking applications in emerging markets.
• Build out an elegant, innovative world class Android applications.
• Replicate and enhance the feature phone experience.
• Quickly fix bugs and solve problems.
• Rapidly prototype and implement new innovative features.
• Ensure strong UI design principles.
• Develops an app that works nimbly and intuitively.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za