|Location||Mobile Developer Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R45K - R42K per month|
|Education||BSc (IT Related)|
We have a fantastic opportunity with a fast-growing and innovative organisation which has established itself as a leader in the exciting field of mobile-centered event technology.
Their clients include leading event organizers and their solutions are deployed at many important and iconic business events. My client is established as one of the foremost vendors in the space, offering arguably the best and most complete solution in the market covering native mobile apps and web based solutions to help all participants get more of the events that they attend.
The company is seeking a talented and eager Android Developer to join their development team in Johannesburg and work on the production of high-value event industry mobile applications
Essential Technical Skills:
· Strong Java development skills.
· Extensive knowledge of the Android SDK.
· Understanding of of Android UI and design patterns.
· Solid understanding of Android layouts, views, styles and resources framework.
· Solid understanding of Fragments and Loaders.
· Exposure to remote data synchronisation and persistence in the Android environment.
· Good SQL and SQLite knowledge.
· Experience with RESTful JSON web service APIs
· Working experience with version control software, preferably Git.
· Published apps on Google Play.
· An active Github profile is an advantage.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za