|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R320k - R240k|
|Education||Relevant retail / fashion degree|
|Experience||3 to 4 years experience|
Our client is looking for an Apparel Buyer to join their dynamic team.
- Relevant retail / fashion degree
- 3 to 4 years experience within in similar environment
- Experience in dealing with sporting portfolios
- An entrepreneurial, merchant-style of thinking.
- A strong knowledge of fabrics is essential.
- Excellent planning and organising skills.
- A proven track record in buying.
- Clothing / apparel buying experience is essential.
- An interest in and knowledge of trends
- A working knowledge of the current computer software packages (knowledge of Excel, Word & E-mail).
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tercia on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za