|Location||Java Jobs in Pretoria|
|Education||B.Sc. (Electrical/Information Engineering or Computer Science Degree)|
|Experience||Minimum 3 years’ experience|
Our client based in Centurion is looking for an Application Developer, who will be working with the Lead Developer and follow a defined software development and testing methodology (Agile). This company’s delivery focus is on application services for the enterprise market. There will be occasional local and international travel. A successful candidate will need to be able to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
• Relevant training in mobile application development frameworks and technologies (advantageous)
• Good understanding of software development
• Must have experience with the following:
• Object Oriented Programming and Design
• Back-end integration via APIs, using web services
• Various IDEs: Eclipse, NetBeans, Visual Studio, etc.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za