|Salary||R42K - R35K|
|Education||BSc (IT Related)|
Our clients is looking for a Microsoft Web Application Developer to join their team.
The Microsoft Web Application Developer is a mid-to-senior transition role suiting developers with experience in web application development using Microsoft technologies and who are now looking to expand on their skills and experience.
Specific knowledge and skills required:
- C# ASP.NET 2.0, 3.5 and 4+
- Asp.net MVC Application development
- Visual Studio 2008/2012
- SQL 2005/2008
- XML, XSLT (desirable but not necessary)
- Content Management Systems
- IIS 6 and 7
- Classic ASP (desirable, but not necessary)
- Previous agency experience will be a distinct advantage
- Possesses good time management ability, is highly organized and prioritises workload effectively.
- Strong communication skills - both written and verbal - possesses the ability to communicate complex technical information to others in an easy to understand way.
The role is ideally suited to a developer seeking their second or third full-time role, with up to five years experience in web development.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za