|Location||Mpumalanga, Gert Sibande District|
|Salary||R750k - R500k|
|Education||B Eng, B Tech or relevant technical certification (Mechanical or Metallurgical)|
|Experience||3 - 4 years petrochemical process experience|
A South African company involved in mining, energy, chemicals, and synfuels is looking for an Area Manager (Mpumalanga).
Minimum Qualifications and Experience:
• B Eng, B Tech or relevant technical certification (Mechanical or Metallurgical)
• 3 - 4 years petrochemical process experience
• Certified SAQCC IPE
• Specialist knowledge - Vessels Under Pressure
• Inspection skill and specialised knowledge in NDE (Level 2 SAIW or SAQCC) in MT, LP, RT, VT, UT
• Extensive knowledge in fabrication codes
• Have knowledge on degradation mechanisms of equipment on process units
• ISO 3834 Knowledge
• Extensive knowledge of PER
• Specific experience: Pressure vessel design and fabrication experience, 3 years Welding related experience, 3 years’ experience in a managerial capacity
• Networking ability, negotiating skills, decision making, organising and planning, influencing, problem solving skills, assertiveness, business understanding and leadership
• Control and co-ordinate daily welding activities
• Day to day resource management
• To provide vision and direction to welding team
• Manage the performance and development of a team
• Develop and implement a scorecard for welding team
• Develop and implement strategies to take corrective action on deviations
• Analysis and interpretation of management information in order to take informed decisions
• Manage and control maintenance budget
• Responsible to execute inspection and fabrication policies, procedures and work instructions
• Responsible for compliance to ISO 3834
• Oversee fabrication, modification and repairs to PER
• Control and mitigate concessions and NCR’s
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to +27 (0) 86 605 3312. You can also contact Lindy on +27 (0) 21 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any Logistics, Mining, IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: oilandgas.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za