|Salary||$4500 - $2500|
|Education||Bsc / BEng / NDip in Civil Engineering|
|Experience||2 - 5 years|
A reputable International Non-profit Development Organization is seeking an Assistant Engineer to join their vibrant team based in Nairobi, Kenya.
• Bsc / BEng / NDip in Civil Engineering
• Environmental Impact Assessment Certificate (advantageous)
• 2 – 5 years’ experience in design and supervision of construction projects
• Experience in community development and participation work (preferred)
• Skilled in AutoCAD and in MS Office
• Extensive field travel
The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, contracting, supervision and monitoring of WASH projects.
$4500 - $2500
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to email@example.com; or call Roxanne/Danika on 021 555 0432.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za