Assistant Occupational Hygiene Officer
|Location||Mining Jobs in Gauteng|
|Salary||R300K – R220K|
|Education||Intermediate Certificate in Mine Environmental Control (MEC)|
A Mine based in Gauteng is in Need of an Assistant Occupational Hygiene Officer.
• An Intermediate Certificate in Mine Environmental Control (MEC)
• Computer Literacy (MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint, as Well as Pivot Occupational Hygiene)
• English Proficiency
• A Valid Certificate of Fitness or The Ability to Obtain One
• A Valid Code 08 Driver’s License
• Prepared to Work Odd Shifts
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively, you can phone Tendai or Precious on 011 234 6868.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za