Assistant Resident Engineer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Eastern Cape|
|Salary||R750k - R550k|
A vacancy exists in the Eastern Cape for an Assistant Resident Engineer (Bridges) to commence duties in the Transport Sector as soon as possible.
Minimum Qualifications, skills and experience:
- National Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Registered with ECSA or in the process of registering
- Minimum of 10 years experience in bridge construction essential
- Knowledge of drawings
- Site experience essential
- Computer literate in MS office is essential, MS Projects preferable
- Knowledge of OHS Act and regulations
- Contract supervision, administration and project reporting
- Thorough and quality compliant inspections
- Liaise with contractors, community representatives and clients
- Implementation of quality procedures
- Carrying out instructions as required
- Timeous submission of reports and records
- Liaise with design engineers as required
- Supervise and report on sub-consultants
- Pro-active approach to Health and Safety and to Environmental compliance
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Jotham on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za