Assistant Route Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Northern Cape|
|Salary||R400k - R250k|
|Experience||Min 5 Yrs|
A reputable firm of consulting engineers is looking to appoint an Assistant Route Manager, to be based on site in the Northern Cape, responsible for assisting the Senior Route Manager on the Routine Road Maintenance of a SANRAL project.
- Assisting the Route Manager with the duties and activities related to the normal day-to-day management of work required under the Work Contract;
- Monitoring and reporting on the daily activities and conformance of the Contractor and Sub-contractors to the Route Manager in accordance with the Work Contract;
- Attending meetings on behalf of the Route Manager in which the community and/or labour is present (possibly after hours and on week-ends);
- Attending monthly / site meetings with the Client and Contractor or as required by the Route Manager;
- Keeping a daily written record of all activities undertaken on site, inspections completed and concerns / problems identified regarding the Works Contract;
- On site checking and submitting of quantities measured by the Contractors site supervisory staff for the Route Manager;
- Assisting the Route Manager in settling any disputes or differences that may arise;
- Assist the Route Manager in the collection and capturing of data and records from various Service Authorities relating to Incident Management System (IMS) functions, statutory and safety functions;
- All such other duties as agreed upon or that may be obligated to the Assistant Route Manager by the Route Manager.
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org; or call Roxanne, Merinda, Kathryn or Jotham on 021 555 0432.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za