Associate Partner – Tax – Nigeria
|Education||Relevant Tertiary Degree|
A leading Professional Accountancy firm is seeking a highly skilled Associate Partner Tax to join their team.
• A minimum of first degree in related field
• Must have at least 10 years post qualified experience as a member of the Chartered Institute of Taxation of Nigeria
• Knowledgeable in national professional matters on law and taxes
• Possess relevant work experience in Tax Regulatory and People services
• Should have experience working with financial accounting arid reporting standards such as International Financial Reporting Standards (IERS)
• Must have project and people management, technical acumen and oral and written communication skills
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your detailed CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Amy on +27 41 180 4050. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za