Audit Analyst - Ghana
|Location||Auditing Jobs in Ghana|
|Education||Relevant tertiary degree|
|Experience||8 -10 years|
An exciting opportunity exists for an audit analyst in Ghana with a large well known audit firm.
Requirements are as follows:
• University master’s degree (or near completion) in a related field such as business, economics, public administration
• operations through several planning cycles
• projects with a small team, gathering data and demonstrating research and analytic skills, and assessing outputs
• outcomes against performance measures.
• Experience using a variety of research methodologies and working in program analysis, evaluation and measurement.
• Professional management designation such as CMC or an accounting designation (CA, CGA, CMA)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your detailed CV to email@example.com.
You can also contact Amy or Samantha on +27 41 180 4050. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za