|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Limpopo|
|Education||Trade Test, N3|
|Experience||5 years experience|
Our client based in Limpopo is looking for Auto Electrician to work as a first line maintainer on the mobile equipment fleet and will be responsible for the required maintenance of his/her fleet of equipment during a shift.
Specific responsibilities will include:
• Identifying potential hazardous areas, activities and conditions and taking the necessary
• Precautionary and corrective measures immediately.
• Ensuring that SHEQ standards are maintained in the area of responsibility.
• Performing maintenance tasks as assigned by the coordinator during a shift.
• Daily reporting on equipment maintenance status, stock levels and workshop infrastructure status.
• Operation of any associated equipment when required.
• Ensuring sufficient consumables, accessories and supplies are on hand.
• Willingness to work shifts.
• Intrinsic Qualities
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent trouble shooting and problem solving skills.
• Excellent hands on knowledge of electrical and electronic systems.
• Ability to listen and act accordingly.
• Ability to plan ahead.
Qualifications & Experience
• Grade 12 or N3 Certificate
• Qualified artisan; Auto Electrical (Section 13)
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in heavy mobile equipment.
• Basic computer skills.
• Basic knowledge of Siemens PLC’s would be advantageous.
• Valid driver’s licence.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 718 2242. You can also contact us 011 234 6868 Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za