|Location||BI Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R360k – R300k per annum|
|Education||Degree / Diploma / Certificate in IT|
|Experience||4+ years’ experience|
Our client, based in Bryanston Johannesburg, is looking for a competent individual to develop and maintain various BI models that will be utilized by the business for decision making purposes. The ideal candidate will have QlikView experience with extensive SQL knowledge and financial services experience.
• Responsible to transform large data sets from various business systems and consolidate it in meaningful BI models.
• Specification for the layout will be provided but the developer should have the ability to make suggestions for improvements. The company has a fast paced environment and the individual should be comfortable with changes made to specifications and requirements.
• Degree / Diploma / Certificate in IT
• Minimum 1 year extensive QlikView developer experience (back-end and front-end)
• Extensive SQL experience
• Excellent Microsoft Office knowledge
• Financial services experience
• QlikView certification
• Agile / SCRUM experience
• Planning/organising and coordinating skills
• Interpersonal skills (Interaction with different business divisions and level of management)
• Communication skills (verbal and written)
• Solutions driven
• Industry specific knowledge
• Strong analytical skills
• Applying technical expertise and researching
• Acute computer skills
• Time management skills
• Creativity and innovating
• Updating of SQL views and validating data with SQL queries
• General model integrity checks
• Model reloads and distribution setup
• Monthly reporting to management
• General day-to-day ad hoc queries BI Developer (DBA and SQL).
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za