BI Team Lead
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R650k – R550K per annum|
|Education||IT Related University Degree preferred|
|Experience||5 - 7 years relevant experience|
Our client is looking for a BI Team Lead to join their company in Johannesburg. This role will lead and develop a team of BI Analysts to serve as business intelligence, analytics & reporting specialists, responsible for integrating and analyzing data from multiple sources. In addition to performing the technical deliverables this role is required to advise the internal and external stakeholders on how to use and present data. Strong and effective communication skills are required to engage both internal and external clients. The job incumbent must be passionate about data whilst having a truly analytical mind and strong business sense to a provide value added service and to enable optimal use of out tools.
• Bachelor's degree in Business/IT/Science preferred
• Advanced, hands on, technical experience (3years) in Cognos v8 development tool suite or Clique view.
• 5 – 7 years’ experience in BI, MIS, data warehousing and reporting
• 5 – 7 years’ experience in developing OLAP cubes, frameworks and reports
• Proficient with SQL – at least 3 years’ experience
• 3-4 years’ experience in Business Analysis and Consulting essential
• 2-3 years Management/Supervisory experience
• Experience in managing large volumes of data from different sources
• Microsoft Windows Vista/7 and Windows Server.
• Microsoft Office Suite
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za