BIM Modeller - Fire
|Salary||R500K – R300k|
|Education||National Diploma or equivalent|
Are you a BIM Modeller looking to join a reputable, top engineering company? Do you enjoy and have experience in working with Fire projects? This could be for you!
The following requirements are a prerequisite to be considered for the position:
• National Diploma or equivalent
• Minimum 5 Years’ experience
• Minimum 3 years’ experience working on Revit MEP up to latest version
• Good knowledge and experience with fire protection systems and their design, such as automatic sprinklers, hydrants, hose reels, fire/smoke detection, fire signage, etc. Sprinkler design according to the ASIB rules and other international codes such as BS, NFPA and also FM Global standards.
• Good understanding of fire safety of a building, as per SANS 10400 part T.
• Understanding of equipment and service co-ordination of the fire reticulation systems, automatic sprinklers, penetrations, fire sealing.
• Specification of equipment and detailing thereof.
• Ability to coordinate with other services i.e. HVAC, Fire, Wet Services, etc.
• Experience in AutoCAD and a minimum of 2 years’ experience with building information modeling (BIM) software such as Revit.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can alternatively contact Jade or Roxanne 021 555 0432 or visit our website on www.staffingprojects.co.za.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za