BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – SOLAR
|Salary||R1.6mil - R1.1mil|
|Experience||10 - 15 years|
A world leader in manufacturing products for the solar industry is expanding their operations in South Africa and looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team. This person can be based in Johannesburg or Cape Town – you choose!
• A bachelor’s degree or higher
• Minimum 5 years’ business development experience in the South African Solar industry
• Passionate individual that loves the solar industry
• Excellent personal reputation within the industry
• Excellent communicator
Your responsibilities will include:
• Managing key aspects of their expanding operation
• Build a strong reputation within the solar industry for the company
• Network effectively with local players and develop strong professional relationships
• Build an excellent team and mentor direct reports with special regard to the company’s values and vision
• Develop and manage solar projects in South Africa
• Achieve financial targets.
This is a high level position, accompanied by an attractive package.
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to email@example.com; or call Roxanne on 021 555 0432
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za