Back - End Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Centurion|
|Salary||R480K – R360K per annum|
|Education||Degree or Diploma in Information Technology|
|Experience||Minimum 7 years relevant working experience|
Our client in Centurion is looking for a skilled Back – End Developer to join their creative team of developers.
• Degree or Diploma in Information Technology
• Minimum 7 years relevant working experience
• Minimum 4 years solid back – end development experience (must be most recent)
• Experience in developing of client-specific solutions
• Proficient in developing with Linux, Apache, MySQL and PHP 5
• Solid working experience in Bash and Python scripts
• Experience in Magento and systems integration between Magento and various ERP systems
• Excellent experience in Object Oriented programming and experience in MVC Frameworks (Zend/ CodeIgniter/ Yii etc.)
• Must be able to travel from time to time
• Team player with high degree of initiative and ability to work collaboratively with team members, clients and partners
• Capable of estimating / forecasting time to complete specified project tasks
• Flexibility to adjust to new processes
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za