Back End Developer
|Location||PHP Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Education||Relevant Tertiary education|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years’ experience|
Our client, a Digital Agency, is looking for a talented Backend Developer to join their dynamic team. A successful candidate will be skilled in PHP custom development and experience with CMS’s.
• Excellent WordPress skills with the ability to extend this CMS as needed e.g. customising themes, building custom post types etc.
• Experience with responsive development and frameworks e.g. Bootstrap
• Excellent knowledge of PHP5
• Experience with PHP Frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgniter, CakePHP, Zend etc)
• Experience with MySQL database design and development
• Experience with cross-browser compatibility including Internet Explorer rendering issues and solutions
• Supporting custom CMS/CRM development using PHP frameworks
• Experience working within a digital agency/development house
• Ability to work in an Agile Environment
• Ability to work on multiple projects
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za