|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Northern Suburbs|
|Salary||R35K - R27K per month|
Our client is a digital development team that provides their clients with a campaign or project management service that is both integrated and comprehensive. Their engagement with our clients incorporates all aspects of web, mobile and social media - They provide world-class project conceptualization, technology development, systems management, monitoring, support and analysis for their clients.
We are currently looking for exceptional back-end developers to join the team:
• Demonstrates an in-depth understanding of HTML, XHTML and CSS.
• Basic understanding of XML
• Advanced HTML and CSS abilities
• Accessibility to WCAG 2 or equivalent
• Knowledge of JQUERY, MOOTOOLS AND PROTOTYPE JS FRAMEWORKS
• Appropriate experience 3-4 years
• Knowledge of content management systems such as Wordpress, Joomla or Drupal.
• Understands and demonstrates the use of different coding syntaxes depending on the output - online, mailer or mobile.
• Demonstrates the ability to slice layered graphics into robust, light-weight webpages.
• Understands interaction and usability of traditional websites, rich internet applications & mobile applications.
• Demonstrate effective understanding of technical advances and best practices.
• Demonstrate an in-depth understanding of all aspects of the process.
Advantageous to have the following
• Payment processing experience with web service based development (xmlrpc, soap etc)
• Experience of centos or red hat enterprise subversion and eclipse ecommerce
• Experience writing mash – ups
• Design ability
• Developing interactive Flash content
• CMS knowledge a major advantage
Personal qualities needed
• Excellent organisational skills
• Attention to detail
• Energetic and motivated
• Pro active
• Excellent communicator
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
• Positive outlook on life
• End user orientated/focused
• Work independently
• Work well under pressure to meet deadlines
• Desire to grow and develop
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za