Backend Web Developer
|Location||PHP Jobs in Cape Town|
|Education||Bachelor’s degree required|
|Experience||4+ years’ experience delivering successful back-end web applications|
Our client is looking for a. In this position you will be focused on the design and development of responsive, scalable, easy to use web applications and API’s that allow companies to manage and maintain their cloud based platforms.
• To develop elegant, interactive, easy-to-use, responsive web applications using a variety of technologies for web self-service of cloud platforms.
• Develop application design and API specification documents.
• Turn proof of concepts and mock-ups into professional, scalable and maintainable web applications and APIs.
• Maintain a deep knowledge of the tools and trends in the industry and provide input and leadership concerning the future direction for our web applications.
• Participate in design and process reviews/walkthroughs – must be willing/able to accept and deliver critical feedback.
• Ability and experience designing and developing responsive, scalable web applications
• LAMP Experience (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
• Experience developing Web Service APIs and documentation.
• Clear communication skills, written and verbal.
• Prefer experience with full-stack development including client side technologies such as Bootstrap, Backbone, Node, jQuery, Angular, LESS, SASS
• Demonstrated ability to utilize object oriented programming to construct scalable, maintainable web applications.
• Experience demonstrating a proficiency in modern, scalable API design and development.
• Work experience and demonstrable skills in latest front-end technologies, specifically:
o Web-services integrations (SOAP or RESTful web services)
o Standards compliant HTML5
o Use of PHP with frameworks such as (Zend Framework, Symfony etc.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za