Backend Web Developer
|Location||PHP Jobs in Cape Town|
|Education||IT Related Degree (Preferably B.Sc.)|
|Experience||5+ years’ experience|
Our client is looking for a Backend Web Developer. In this position you will be focused on the design and development of responsive, scalable, easy to use web applications and API’s that allow companies to manage and maintain their cloud based platforms.
• IT Related Degree (Preferably B.Sc.)
• 5+ years’ experience
• Ability and experience designing and developing responsive, scalable web applications
• LAMP Experience (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP)
• Experience developing Web Service APIs and documentation
• Experience with full-stack development including client side technologies such as Bootstrap, Backbone, Node, jQuery, Angular, LESS, SASS
• Object oriented
• API design and development
• Work experience and demonstrable skills in latest front-end technologies, specifically:
o Web-services integrations (SOAP or RESTful web services)
o Use of PHP with frameworks such as (Zend Framework, Symfony etc.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za