Branch Compliance Officer - Kenya
|Location||Banking Jobs in Kenya|
|Education||Relevant tertiary qualifications|
Brilliant working opportunity available in Kenya with a well-known bank.
Requirements are as follows:
• Must come from banking background and have the ability to translate it into risk management solutions.
• Knowledge of the legislative and regulatory requirements and ongoing awareness of other legislation and regulations.
• Be up to date with international developments and best practice relating to.
• Have the ability to give technically sound advice.
• Have good knowledge of the banking environment, systems and procedures.
• Knowledge of applicable money laundering and terrorist financing legislation and controls in the Nigerian environment.
• Understand the regulatory requirements in the international environment.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your detailed CV to email@example.com.
You can also contact Amy or Samantha on +27 41 180 4050. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: finance.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za