|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Pretoria|
|Salary||R750k – R700k|
|Education||BSc / B Eng Structural degree|
|Experience||Minimum of 8 - 10 years|
A leading Consulting Engineering firm is looking for a Bridge Engineer, to be based in Pretoria or Cape Town.
• Candidate must have a BSc / B Eng Structural degree
• Candidate must be professionally registered with ECSA
• Candidate must be an approved SANRAL Bridge Engineer
• Minimum of 8 - 10 years post graduate experience in planning, design, implementation and project management of bridge engineering projects
• Design and implementation of bridge engineering projects in isolation or as part of multidisciplinary projects;
• Project management;
• Managing a design/production team within a design office;
• Project Procurement process i.e. compiling tender documentation and evaluation reports;
• Management of various contractors and sub-consultants during the implementation phase;
• Project Proposals, Feasibility Studies, Business Plans, Technical and Detail Design Reports, Preliminary and Detail Design
• Good people skills with ability to liaise directly with Clients, Parastatals, Local Municipalities and Government departments.
• Ability to grow the bridge engineering capability in the Company.
• Civil Structures (Reservoirs, Water works, etc.) design experience will be an advantage
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to email@example.com. You can also contact Laura, Corlia or Heather on 011 234 6868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za