|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Cape Town, Waterfront|
|Experience||Minimum of 8 - 10 years post graduate experience with Bridges|
A leading Consulting Company is looking for a Bridge Engineer, to be based in Cape Town.
• BSc / B Eng Structural degree
• Professionally registered with ECSA
• Minimum of 8 - 10 years post graduate experience with Bridges
• Design and implementation of bridge engineering projects in isolation or as part of multidisciplinary projects;
• Project management;
• Managing a design/production team within a design office;
• Project Procurement process i.e. compiling tender documentation and evaluation reports;
• Management of various contractors and sub-consultants during the implementation phase;
• Project Proposals, Feasibility Studies, Business Plans, Technical and Detail Design Reports, Preliminary and Detail Design
• Good people skills with ability to liaise directly with Clients, Parastatals, Local Municipalities and Government departments.
• Ability to grow the bridge engineering capability in the Company.
• Civil Structures (Reservoirs, Water works, etc.) design experience will be an advantage
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV, with project details, to email@example.com. You can also contact Jotham/Merinda/Roxanne on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za