|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Experience||4-7 years experience|
A reputable Financial Institution based in Johannesburg is looking for a Business Analyst to join their dynamic team. The individual will coordinate, facilitate and if required undertake user acceptance testing; conduct the testing of the system to ensure the system meets all business requirements.
• Banking knowledge is desirable
• 4-7 years’ experience
• Degree or Diploma in computer science, commerce or business administration desired
• Recognised Business Analyst qualification desired is required for Levels 2 and Level 3
• Exposure to Project Management methodologies, such as PRINCE2
• Awareness of SDLC methodologies e.g. RAD , Waterfall, Agile
• CBAP/CCBA certification will be advantageous
• Business analytics and Data analytics review and interpretation within specific financial environment
• Information layer stack analysis and ETL process knowledge
Should you meet the following requirements for this position, please email your CV and detailed skills matrix to email@example.com . You can also contact Lize on 011 234 6868
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za