|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R600K – R240K|
|Education||Business Analysis degree, diploma or related business analysis certification|
|Experience||6 – 8 years|
A well established technology company is looking for dynamic Business Analyst to be based in Gauteng.
• Business Analysis Experience
• Data analysis
• Process Modelling
• Understanding of Customs Import and Export (Advantageous)
• Understanding of business financial instruments (Advantageous).
• Query languages e.g. SQL (Important).
• Must be technically strong and have an excellent understanding of SQL Database.
• Facilitation Skills & Presentation Skills
• You will be placed on a large project and will be required to effectively communicate with internal teams and with clients to deliver on application and operational requirements.
• Involved during the entire project cycle through the analysis, design, development, configuration, testing, and implementation phases.
• Understands technical design specifications.
• Creating Technical / Functional Specs through technical analysis.
• Understand system feasibility and be able to conduct a feasibility study.
• Working with clients, to develop models of the business processes and assure the consistency of the process and data models at conceptual and logical levels.
• Evaluating the information gathered through workshops and surveys, business process description and detailed system analysis.
• Provide realistic estimates and updates of the work necessary to complete all relevant deliverables and complete all tasks within targeted time frames.
• Review quality assurance deliverables during the acceptance phase to ensure all requirements have been tested.
• Data analysis, modelling & manipulation knowledge & experience.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za