|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R40k - R25k per month|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or relevant IT Diploma|
his highly sought after Business Process Management company based in Pretoria is looking for a bright, enthusiastic Business Analyst to hit the ground running.
• Apply best practice process design. Design optimal processes for clients applying industry experience, best practices and governance inclusive.
• Lead a Process Design team when and if required
• Identify organizations business requirements and priorities
• Identify the needs of the organization's customers, intermediaries, and suppliers,
• Identify the business processes to be reengineered,
• Understand, document, and assess the business processes being reengineered,
• Design, document, and assess the new (i.e., reengineered) business processes,
• Document the technology and facility requirements of the new business processes,
• Plan the introduction of the new business processes, the development and implementation of the information systems, and the start-up of the new business processes,
• Act as the main project team liaison with the Customer Representatives.
• Apply Change management where applicable
• Apply Quality Assurance continuously
Qualifications and Technical Requirements:
• Suitable Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent Diploma in Management Information Systems, Process Engineering, Business administration or related area of study (Honours and Masters degrees will be beneficial)
• BPM and Project Management Certifications will be beneficial
• Six Sigma green, yellow or black belt will be beneficial
Skill set must comprise of the following components with a minimum of 3years experience:
• Business Process Mapping, Engineering and Re-engineering
• Optimization methodologies
• Best Practice methodologies
• ISO, ITIL practices and principles
• TQM Experience
• Corporate Governance experience
• Solid Change Management Experience
Industry and Market Experience:
• Minimum 1 years’ experience in Information Technology Project Management
• Minimum of 4 years’ experience in System and Business Analysis and Optimization
• Minimum of 2 years’ Consultancy experience
• Implementation Methodologies and Best Practices is a must have
• Proven track record in Optimization projects and Re-engineering
• Solid experience (minimum 3 years) in BPM and BPR
• Minimum of 1 year Change management Experience during a project
• Industry experience related to the Banking, Supply Chain, Retail and Sales, Manufacturing and Warehousing industries
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za