Business Development Manager - Africa
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Africa|
|Salary||R1.8m - R1.2m|
|Education||MBA / M.Sc.|
|Experience||Min 15 years|
An exciting opportunity available for a Business Development Manager to drive business development and sales in African countries (excluding South Africa), and to turn opportunities into firm work for delivery by operational units.
This would be relevant for the following core markets:
- Power and Energy
- Hydro Power (Dams and Tunneling)
- Transportation (Roads, Rail, Airports, Ports)
- Intregrated Infrastructure (Bulk Services, Water Sanitation, Housing, Health)
- Environmental Services
• B.Sc. Engineering / B.Com Management or Marketing
• Post graduate qualification(MBA,MBL) would be an added advantage
• 10 years of work experience
• 5 years of business development experience and/or marketing experience
• 5 years of experience within the Built environment
• Experience working in other African countries would be a core advantage.
• Willingness to relocate and to travel extensively within Africa
• Fluency in Swahili, French or Portuguese would be advantageous
Should you meet the above requirements, please send a detailed CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Kathryn, Merinda, Roxanne or Jotham on 021 555 0432. Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: engineering.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za