Business Development Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Education||Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration or Mining, MBA preferred.|
|Experience||5 - 10 years experience|
A mining client based in the Johannesburg is looking for a Business Development Manager to evaluate sales distribution channels including, but not limited to forecasting, inventory, delivery and customer relationships.
Qualifications and Experience
• Undergraduate Degree in Business Administration or Mining, MBA preferred.
• 5-10 years in sales or marketing in mining or related heavy industry
• Excellent interpersonal, influence, organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
• Must be innovative, adaptable and flexible.
• Comprehension of Finance and Accounting is essential.
• Experience in underground hard rock mining operations considered an asset
• Judgment and intuition acquired through experience in large capital sales is considered beneficial.
• 30-40% travel within South Africa
Should you meet the requirements for this position, you can forward your comprehensive CV to email@example.com or fax to 0867182242. Alternatively you can phone Tendai / Precious / Mercy on 011 2346868/9.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates.
or email us: mining.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za