Business Development Manager
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R550K - R450K|
|Education||Transport management/Logistics management/Economics Engineering Degree|
|Experience||At least 7 years experience in a senior operations management position|
Our client within the Logistics Industry is looking for a Business Development Manager to join their team
- Transport management/Logistics management/Economics Engineering Degree
- At least 7 years experience in a senior operations management position
- Project Management and/or Consulting on Operations
Key Performance Areas
- Financial Control
- Manage and control revenue: costs and profit
- Development of marketing strategies and end to end supply chain solutions
- Develop new ways of providing service (Innovation)
- Implement and manage new projects
- Maintain key, new and existing customer relationships
- Comply with company code of conduct, policies and procedures
- Performance Management
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tercia on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects. If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za