Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Specialists
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Rivonia|
|Salary||35K - 25K|
|Education||BCom or equivalent qualification|
|Experience||3+ years BI development|
Our client, a Financial Services Company in Rivonia, is looking for experienced individuals to join their Information Management team as Business Intelligence & Data Analytics Specialists
• BCom or equivalent qualification with a strong focus on informatics and / or business analysis.
• Attendance i.e. formal training and certification on BI toolsets such as SAS, SQL, SSRS and SSAS
• Preference will be given to experience / qualifications in QlikView and or Cognos
• A minimum of 3 years BI development experience using current technologies in a BI / EDW environments with experience in building SSAS cubes and supporting data marts.
• Experience in Business Analysis methodologies
• Business Intelligence (BI analysis, design, development, dimensional modelling)
• Develop in SAS, SQL, QlikView, Cognos, SSAS, SSRS
• Strong focus on SSAS cube modelling as well as the design of underlying data marts / structures
• Database structure and design
• Documentation (Business, design, technical)
• High numeric and analytical skills
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
Developing and maintaining the existing BI & MI environment. To actively evolve the current environment into one that is world class using accepted industry standards and methodologies.
Ensure that the standards of development and design in the BI & MI environment supports BFS in its strategic and operational objectives.
• Presenting and communicating information
• Persuading and Influencing
• Writing and Reporting
• Applying expertise and Technology
• Deciding and Initiating Action
• Working with people
Key Performance Areas:
• Translate and facilitate solution design relating to business requirements into appropriate BI solutions that provide direction and informs optimal decision making
• Assist and find solutions for BI production issues resulting in downtime according to SLAs
• Monitor the BI production environment in order to ensure that it is continually improving
• Ensure BI software is correctly and optimally configured
• Design systems and data analysis that will meet / support the business requirement within the agreed time frames and quality standards and methodologies
• Ensure solution design and development are in accordance to Bayport IMs methodologies and are consistent with accepted industry standards
• Ensure that designs have all the necessary documentation pertaining to the design to facilitate development with the appropriate content and level of detail
• Provide feedback and input both internally to the team and to stakeholders regarding BI development progress and requirements
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not receive a response within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za