Business Intelligence Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R540K – R420K per annum|
|Education||B.Sc. Degree or relevant IT National Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 4 years related working experience|
Our client is looking for a BI Developer to join their team in Johannesburg. You must have strong communication and interpersonal skills and must have the ability to work effectively in a cross functional team.
• IT Related Degree/ National Diploma
• Minimum 4 years related working experience
• Project Management experience advantageous
• Experience with BI tools
• Strong MS Excel skills
• Strong Data Modelling skills
• QlikView experience including design, development, installation/configuration, Data Management, administration and support
• Expert level hands-on experience with QlikView version 11
• Ability to design QlikView Model to associate data from disparate sources and varying granularities.
• Lead ad-hoc dashboard creation using QlikView and implement required security entitlements.
• Understand business processes, how the application supports the business processes and apply this knowledge to best solve problems
• Excellent organizational and troubleshooting skills with attention to detail
• Strong experience with Business Intelligence concepts and data visualization patterns (Dashboards, Analytics, Predictive Analytics, Metadata)
• Working knowledge of relational database platforms
• Strong skills in User Interface design, Analytical, Problem solving and Quantitative skills
• Experience in setting up access controls (data & object) and managing security using Active Directory/LDAP etc.
• Experience in Administering QlikView 11.
• Sound knowledge in deploying QlikView Dashboards, managing daily QlikView jobs that update QVD files and Dashboards
• Should have good knowledge in creating advance charts , graphs and Geo maps in QlikView
• Knowledge on building QVD's and QVW's by applying business rules, data validations and advanced set analysis
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za