|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in KwaZulu-Natal|
|Salary||R360k - R280k|
|Education||Diploma in Merchandising or a Commercially orientated Degree|
|Experience||3-5 years relevant buying experience|
Our client is looking for a Buyer to join their dynamic team.
- Relevant diploma in Merchandising or a Commercially orientated Degree
- 3-5 years relevant buying experience
- Developing a sound category strategy aligned with overall business strategy.
- Keeping abreast of local & international events & trends
- Taking the most advantageous action for the category in response, continually innovating, creating & being first to market within the category
- Market Intelligence- Identify the assortment to be procured
- Ensuring the attainment of a balanced mixture of merchandise
- Monitoring and analysing competitor activities and consumer demands.
- People Management - Ensuring an open, motivated and pleasant work environment - Managing the performance of self and all direct reports.
- Supplier relationship management and networking-Establishing and verifying the reliability of suppliers for quality and price prior to buying
- Negotiating new contracts, projects, outputs and service agreement.
- Financial ratio: Ensuring supplier negotiations and the impact of profitability.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 086 724 7757. You can also contact Tracey on 021 555 0432 .
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful. Mass Staffing Projects offers a R1000 for any candidate that is referred and placed through Mass Staffing Projects.
Mass Staffing Projects also offers a R1000 job spec fee for any referral that results in a placement through Mass Staffing Projects.
If your company is looking for any IT, Finance or Engineering staff, please email us at email@example.com with the company name, a contact person and contact email or number of the person doing the hiring. We will keep the referral strictly confidential.
or email us: logistics.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za