|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Centurion|
|Education||It Related degree or diploma|
|Experience||3+ years' experience|
Our client, based in Centurion is looking for a Mid-Level C# Developer to join their team.
• The person should be qualified for the position by either completing a programming diploma at a respectable institution or a degree in computer science or similar where software engineering and a programming language where some of the subjects.
• The person should be experienced in an environment where most of the technologies where used in the below skills section for at least 3 years but preferably 5 years within a team environment.
• Develop and Maintain .Net Web Applications using latest technologies (All Versions of Framework C#)
• Develop and Maintain .Net Windows Applications (All Versions of Framework C#)
• Develop and Maintain Web and Windows Services
• Assist in Developing Junior Developer Skills and Code Reviews
• Microsoft SQL Server Database Design , Stored Procedures and SSRS
• K2.Net Experience a (Bonus)
• Source Control (Team Foundation Server) (Bonus)
• Sage Accpac Integration (Bonus)
• Microsoft Exchange Integration (Bonus)
• IIS Deployment
• System Analysis and Design (Creating Requirement, Functional and Technical Specifications)
• Interact with Clients
• Microsoft Visual Studio
• Main Language C#.Net (VB.Net a Bonus)
• Designing web services using WCF with XML web services experience as a bonus
• Active Directory Integration (Bonus)
• Understand Collections and generics
o Infragistics Controls
o ASP.Net AJAX Toolkit
o JQuery UI
• Patterns & Practices
o Enterprise Library (Bonus)
• Understand Project Lifecycle (MSF a Bonus)
• Understand Agile development environment and estimations on tasks
• Understand Multi/n/Tier Development
• Unit Tests and Documentation
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za