|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in KwaZulu-Natal|
|Salary||R444K - R300K per annum|
|Education||Appropriate tertiary qualification in Information Systems, Software Development or Systems/Data Analysis|
|Experience||Minimum of 5 years development experience|
Our client in Durban is looking to employ a C# Developer to join their team. The successful candidate will be responsible for the design, testing and implementation of data requirements to support business solutions for the Business Intelligence and Reporting (BI) team.
• Appropriate tertiary qualification in Information Systems, Software Development or Systems/Data Analysis
• Minimum of 5 years development experience
• Extensive MS SQL Server 2005+ experience
• Experience in SQL data- modeling, -mining or –warehousing skills
• Strong SQL skills (incl. developing stored procedures, UDFs and views as well as performance tuning)
• SSIS or other ETL frameworks
• C# , .NET 3.5 or higher
• Advanced MS Office skills
• Experience in MS Visual Studio, Windows Forms and Web Forms
• Exposure to data ti er abstraction technologies e.g. Nhibernate or ADO.NET Entity Framework will be an advantage
• Skills that would be advantageous:
o QlikView exposure
o Experience in the financial services industry
o UML class diagram design
o Report writing
o Agile software development practices
• Gain working understanding of business data and information requirements
• Design, development and ongoing maintenance of the Data Warehouse and reporting schemas
• Design, development and ongoing maintenance of analytical reports including dashboards
• Assist with design, development of internal reports
• Assist with the testing process and manage defects/issues to resolution.
• Monitor and maintain integrity of data
• Assist the team with data extracts
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za