|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Johannesburg|
|Salary||R460K - R300K per annum|
|Education||Software Development Related Degree/ National Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum of 5 years development experience|
Our client is looking to employ a C# Developer to join their team to be based in the Johannesburg area. The successful candidate will cover the full application life cycle and will include evaluating business requirements, system analysis and design, writing of technical specifications, programming, testing, maintenance and technical support when needed. You will also be required to guide the support team when the need arises.
• Software Development Related Degree/ National Diploma.
• Minimum of 5 years development experience.
• Good experience in MS SQL, C#, Systems Analysis and design expertise.
• Good experience in Systems Testing, creating and maintaining system documentation.
• Ability to work under pressure and manage tasks accordingly.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Mentoring and guidance to junior support staff.
• Excellent software, systems and application development experience and skills.
• Have the ability to assess how a given technology can contribute to the overall functioning of a system.
• Compile detailed technical specifications.
• Provide accurate development estimates.
• Provide valued feedback on both business and technical specifications.
• Program efficiently according to predefined standards.
• Follow the appropriate application life cycle to ensure that delivery to the business is of a high standard.
• Ensure that business requirements are transformed into technical requirements and design.
• Ensure that development items are delivered within the required timelines using the appropriate technology.
• Ensure standards and good coding practices are followed.
• Implement a sound testing approach to ensure that business and technical requirements are met.
• Ensure that technical support and queries are handled timeously.
• Ensure that technical knowledge is shared within the team.
• Ensure that knowledge of relevant technologies is built and enhanced in order to make informed decisions.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za