|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in KwaZulu-Natal|
|Salary||R540K - R420K per annum|
|Education||IT Related University Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years Application and Internet Development experience|
Our client is looking for a C# Developer with a passion for development to join their team in Durban. The right candidate needs to have sound knowledge and capabilities within front end, middle-ware and back end development. You will be responsible for development, maintenance and support.
• Design and prototype interactive applications based on business requirements
• Design and maintain technical system requirements based on business needs
• Develop interactive applications based on approved specifications and prototypes
• Develop, test, debug and maintain application code
• Develop, update and maintain technical documentation
• Integrate existing as well as new applications onto Online, Mobile
• Broadband & Broadcast platforms
• IT Related University Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 5 years Application and Internet Development experience.
• Experience working on a number of successful projects in the ITV and/or web environment would be an asset
• Exposure to full life cycle systems development and knowledge on software design patterns.
• Understanding of Server and Networking environments
• Solid understanding of Web Servers, Windows and Linux platforms, IIS, Tomcat and Web Site setup and configuration
• Experience in Broadband and Telephony development environments and projects will be an advantage
• Experience in Agile Methodologies
• Experience in Test Driven Development, general unit testing
• Knowledge on patterns used in building large-scale applications (infrastructure and software-based)
• Exposure to NoSQL technologies like MongoDB will be an advantage
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za