|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Sandton|
|Salary||R45K - R35K|
|Education||IT Related Degree/Diploma|
The position is responsible for delivering code on time and to the standards of the IT&D department. This includes open and frequent communication with the development team and developing ASP.NET MVC solutions under the direction of the development team leader. Communication and understanding of customer objectives and our progress toward fulfilling these objectives is paramount to the success of this role. Candidate must excel in a fast-paced, results-oriented team environment.
• 6+ years of C# experience
• 3 years of ASP.NET development, MVC 3/4 preferred
• Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming
• Strong knowledge of unit testing standards and practices
• Experience with .NET 4.0 features and Visual Studio 2010
• Experience with using SQL Server as a backend
• Experience with Entity Framework preferred
• Must be a self-starter
• Must be accountable for deadlines and code quality
• Excellent communication skills
• Must be able to participate in design and code reviews
• Must be able to assist team members in the completion of tasks and assignments to ensure project completion
• Must be able to mentor junior development team staff and ensure completion of assigned projects by the team
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za