|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R360K – R300K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 3 years C# and .NET Development experience|
Our client in Cape Town is looking for an experienced C# Developer to join their team of Developers. The ideal candidates should meet all the requirements listed below.
• IT Degree/ Diploma
• ASP.net MVC 3 – minimum of 6 months to 1 Year
• Entity Framework
• Visual Studio 2010, 2012
• TFS 2012
• SSRS, BI Using SQL 2012
• Microsoft Best Practices
• V6/ C# /VB.Net (minimum of 3 years) dependant on the application
• MS Sql 2008 , MS SQL 2012, MY SQL ( + TSQL) - minimum of 3 years
• Exposure to OO (Object Oriented development practices)
• Exposure to TDD (Test driven development)
• Exposure to DDD (Domain Driven Development)
• Exposure to SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
• Develop new and maintain applications, backend services, web services and database related development
• Follow Procedures, processes and admin tasks as defined by the IS department
• Contribute to the technical design of applications and integrations to ensure business requirements are properly satisfied.
• Analyse database schemas, data models, and data integration requirements.
• Interpret documented business requirements, assist in evaluating technical alternatives and develop appropriate solutions
• Help estimate the level of effort and time required for development activities.
• Assist with the development of test cases and scripts as needed and to analyse the results.
• Assist with troubleshooting and providing recommendations for remediation.
• Will be required to perform testing of functionality prior to release.
• Will be required to learn new technologies as deemed necessary.
• Will need to assist with trouble shooting
• Test driven Development ( TDD) and Domain Driven Development (DDD) implementation
• Will be required to put together documentation when needed ( Functional and tech designs, User Docs, Test Cases and Release Notes)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za