C# .Net Developer
|Salary||R45K - R38K|
|Education||BSc (IT Related)|
Our client is seeking an experienced C# .NET Developer for a permanent position at a development office in Pretoria. This will be a technically challenging position, working on a major enterprise application.
Responsibilities for the C# .NET Developer
- Requirements Analysis & Application Design
- Providing accurate estimates and timings to project managers
- Daily interaction with clients to facilitate successful project implementation
- Becoming a subject matter expert on client business processes, for example claims pricing and payment, - provider networks and group/member structures
The successful C# .NET Developer - Contract - Will have the following:
- Extensive commercial development experience in C# and ASP.Net
- Data Extraction, Transforming and Loading (ETL) between systems using SQL tools (SSIS, DTS, Bulk Insert, BCP, XML) and .Net Applications.
- Good level of knowledge/experience of XML/XSLT and XML Schema Web Services, ADO.NET, LINQ
- Experience with .NET 3.x (WCF, WF) and VB 6.0, COM+, ASP and C++
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za