C#.NET & Silverlight Developer
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Gauteng|
|Salary||R576K – R540K per annum|
|Education||IT Related Degree/ Diploma|
|Experience||Minimum 5 years relevant development experience|
Our client in Johannesburg is looking for a C#.NET & Silverlight Developer. The successful candidate will mainly be responsible for the development of a Logistics Silverlight-based Application with Integration Capabilities using BizTalk Server and several sub-module required to finalize the full blown Silverlight application.
• IT Related Degree/ Diploma
• Minimum 5 years relevant development experience
• Proven experience in developing applications using C#.NET
• Proven experience in developing .NET web-based applications (ASP.NET & Silverlight)
• Proven experience in developing WCF Services
• Proven experience managing and administering IIS 7+
• Solid understanding of the MVVM design-pattern for Silverlight/WPF based applications
• Good understanding of developing MVVM based applications using PRISM
• Solid knowledge of code generation using ORM tools (namely Telerik OpenAccess or Microsoft Entity Framework)
• Solid knowledge of using SQL Server
• Extensive use of 3rd Party .NET Development Controls such as DevExpress
• Telerik RadControls
• and or ClientUI
• Good knowledge of Windows Workflow Foundation would be an advantage
• Basic understanding of bizTalk Server
• XAML Design and Development using Expression Blend (Advantageous)
• depth knowledge of Lambda Expressions and LINQ Queries
• Good application of software development methodologies such as: Agile Software Development, Test-Driven Development (TDD), Domain Driven Development (DDD)
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to email@example.com. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za