|Location||C# Jobs in Cape Town|
|Salary||R50 – R35k p/m|
|Education||Minimum 3-year IT-related degree or diploma|
Our client, a leading South African developer of legal software solutions for the South African and international markets, is looking for an experienced C# .NET Developer to join their team.
• Minimum 3-year IT-related degree or diploma
• 3-5 years of solid industry experience with C# and MS SQL Server
• Technical understanding of .NET framework, Win32 architecture, web technologies and application design
• ASP.NET & MVC development experience is essential
• Strong SQL & relational database programming skills
• Exposure to Scrum and Agile methodologies an advantage
• Mobile (Android/iOS) development experience will be advantageous
• A financial or maths/stats background will be advantageous
In this role you will be required to:
• Contribute to the architecture, design, development, and maintenance of Web and Desktop applications
• Develop applications for Web and Desktop platforms using the C# language and the Microsoft .NET framework.
• Exercise version control discipline for software releases and maintain all source code.
• Follow best formal software engineering practices.
• Maintain the product after release.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za