|Location||C# Jobs in Johannesburg|
|Education||It Related degree or diploma|
|Experience||5+ years’ experience|
Our client, based in Johannesburg, is looking for a strong C# .NET Developer with proven experience, who is looking to develop their skills further and progress to the next level. The company works predominantly within the shopping malls environment and also have a few corporate clients
At this company they work as a team, they’re all adept at getting stuck in, supporting each other, and working toward tight deadlines if needs be. They need someone who is capable of working both in a team as well as alone.
You must be able to deal with clients, draw a brief and have a great understanding of the World Wide Web and how it works, with a strict adherence to both W3C and company standards.
Key skills and competencies:
• Client Liaison
• Drawing up a brief/spec
• Building new websites from scratch
• Maintaining existing websites
• Standardisation of code methodologies
• Debugging and testing
• Cross-browser testing
• Understanding of front-end layout and design
• Understanding of hosting and hosting environments
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to work with tight deadlines
• Be thorough and precise in their work
• Be able to multi-task
• Troubleshooting and problem solving
• Creativity and imagination
Key languages and understanding:
• MVC (C#)
• ASP.Net (C#)
• ADO.Net (C#)
• IIS (Internet Information Services), Website Management
• Entity Framework
• Windows Forms Applications
• Microsoft SQL Server
• Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
• Source Control (Microsoft Team Foundation Server [TFS])
Optional Items – Would be beneficial
• Responsive Website Design, Bootstrap
• SEO, Google Analytics
Education\ Qualifications Required:
• Minimum Grade 12
• Advance formal training in C# and Asp.Net as well as MSSQL
Personal Attributes/Skills Required:
• Organizes activities to ensure their proper completion in a timely manner
• Effectively schedules time by assigning priorities to daily/weekly/monthly work activities
• Avoids crises through systematic planning and follow through
Quality of Work
• Completes work appropriately to meet the needs of internal and external customers
• Demonstrates a commitment to constant improvement
• Ensures that services meet quality expectations of the company and his/her customers
Technical & Professional Knowledge
• Keeps up-to-date within his/her field of expertise, and uses such knowledge effectively.
• Serves as a “resources person” on whom others rely for advice.
• Uses all the resources at his/her disposal to be able to answer even the most difficult questions.
• Demonstrates a consistent, dependable work effort and a positive work attitude
• Takes the initiative; doesn’t wait to be told what to do or how to do it
• Exhibits enthusiasm, energy, drive, and tenacity in the pursuit of job goals
• Takes ownership of his/her work
• Responds positively to constructive feedback
• Takes on additional responsibilities and exerts extra effort when requested
• Displays flexibility when dealing with unique situations
• Takes pride in his/her work
• Performs independently at a high level of effectiveness
• Employs innovative problem solving to accomplish objectives
• Exhibits common sense, ingenuity, and creativity in the development of new or improved methods or approaches
• Exhibits flexibility and adapts readily to changes in systems, processes, procedures and circumstances
• Responds effectively to short deadlines and increased workflow
• Receives criticism without hostility
• Adapts quickly to change.
• Completes projects and tasks successfully under stressful conditions.
• Increases work pace to deal with immediate problems without losing effectiveness.
• Handles many tasks simultaneously without losing effectiveness.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Kirstin on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za