C #Developer / C # Technical Lead
|Location||Recruitment Agency / Vacancy in Western Cape|
|Salary||R540K - R360K per annum|
|Education||IT Diploma/ Degree|
|Experience||6 years development experience|
Our client based in Cape Town is looking to hire C #Developer / C # Technical Lead to join their team. This company is for ever growing and developing high – end retail software. Should you be successful in your application you would have the opportunity to gain substantial Enterprise Application Development experience.
• IT Diploma/ Degree
• 6 years development experience
• Mandatory Skills / Abilities required to do the Job
- Generalist, with a passion for, and proven track record in the following core competency areas: Front End, Middle Tier, Database
- Experience working on transactional systems is essential
• Exposure to data tier abstraction technologies e.g. Nhibernate or ADO.NET Entity Framework will be an
• Presentation Layer (UI) -Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Windows Forms (graphical API) experience required
• Scripting Language - PERL (any popular scripting language required but PERL preferred)
• Databases – Any Relational Databases experience necessary but Sybase, or MSSQL preferred
• Operating System (O/S) – WINDOWS
• Experience with any of the popular Testing Tools necessary but nunit preferred
• Exposure to UML will be an advantage
• Additional requirements for the Technical Lead role only:
- Ideally have 6 years development experience, preferably in the Java environment of which 2 needs to be in a
Technical Lead role:
• Must be able to mentor and guide junior team members
• Must have solid C#/Technical Lead skills
• These are mandatory skills, please do not apply if you do not meet these minimum skill requirements.
• Personal Attributes / Character traits required for this job
• Delivery focused - Be deadline driven and adhere to Sprint deadlines
• Team Player –must be able to work as part of a team
• Self-Starter – Be able to work independently and contribute effectively to the team
• Flexible/adaptable/approachable and willing to work in rapid changing, high delivery environment
These are mandatory skills, please do not apply if you do not meet these minimum skill requirements.
Should you meet the requirements for this position, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact Nadia on 021 555 0432.
NOTE: When replying to the advert, also include the reference number in the subject line.
Correspondence will only be conducted with short listed candidates. Should you not hear from us within 3 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
or email us: it.jobs(at)staffingprojects.co.za